Timeaholics is a young collector who is based between Europe and South East Asia. We caught up with him to get his perspective on collecting and how much it meant to him.
– What is your name and/or the alias you would like to go by?
– What country are you based in?
– As a collector, what do you like to collect and what started your collection?
– Could you further explain why you collect?
Mechanical watches is the only bond between me and my father.
– Have you ever considered collecting something else other than what you already collect?
– If so, why haven’t you?
At the moment, since watch collecting is the bond between me and my dad, it
has a significant impact to my life where nothing else matter.
– As a collector, who would you say inspires you and why?
I would say my dad inspires me the most; since he has given me all the knowledge I now how about the watchmaking industry, and at the same time he is my mentor.
– What’s your opinion on reselling items you have bought for your personal collection?
– As a collector, have you inspired or convinced others to also start collecting?